What we are doing to keep you safe at Concord Sport & Spine
We are still open and seeing patients during our normal business hours at Concord Sport & Spine. Physiotherapy is classified as an essential service. So patients with urgent needs, such as acute low back or neck pain, or who need to have injuries assessed, can make an
appointment at short notice. Certain other patients who have ongoing needs, and who require hands-on treatment, can make appointments as necessary. We are advising elderly people, or those who have any conditions that make them more susceptible to illness, to attend only if absolutely necessary.
What precautions are we taking?
Our staff have undertaken the Department of Health COVID-19 Infection Control training course. And we are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our patients and staff, including:
- Signs warn patients on entry to notify if they are suffering any respiratory-type symptoms
- Patients apply hand sanitiser on entry and before leaving
- Hand sanitiser is stationed in every room
- Only one patient is being seen at a time
- Magazines, reading materials, and toys have been removed from the waiting room
- Only two people are allowed in the waiting room at any one time, and are seated 3 metres apart
- Linen is changed and surfaces are wiped down between patients
Patients requiring exercise rehab are still able to use our Pilates and rehabilitation / weights gym. As all regular gyms are closed, this gives an opportunity for patients with a medical need to continue to receive exercise therapy on a one-to-one basis. Again, all surfaces are wiped down between uses.
We wish you, your family and friends all the best for health and safety during this very challenging time.
Please contact us if you require clarification or have any concerns.